Bury council are hosting an ‘Employment, health and skills event’ on 19 October 2016 between 2pm and 7pm at the Elizabethan Suite, Knowsley Street, Bury, BL9 0SW.
- Does your business need to recruit?
- Is your business recruiting the right people?
- Does your business need to develop its workforce?
This free event provides a platform for you to connect with potential employees and showcase your current and future job vacancies. We expect over 800 jobseekers to attend with skills to meet all employer needs.
Many employers support staff with health related barriers. There are many services available to help these businesses. If you would like further information or assistance, providers will be available for you and your employees to meet, including:
- Health services that offer expertise in supporting any staff, or employers of staff, with health related barriers.
- Skills providers who can help develop your workforce.
For more information visit: www.bury.gov.uk/business