The International Festival for Business 2014, in collaboration with Manchester City Council, would like to invite you to a briefing about the UK’s largest business event.
Discover why and how you should be involved in this ambitious global showcase for great British industry that spans 50 days, comprising more than 100 world class events and aimed at doubling UK exports by 2020.
Sir Richard Leese, leader of Manchester City Council will be joined by the Mayor of Liverpool, Joe Anderson, OBE along with a panel of senior business figures:
• Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive of Manchester City Council
• Mike Oglesby, CBE DL, Chairman of Bruntwood
• Max Steinberg CBE, Chairman of IFB 2014 and Chief Executive of Liverpool Vision
• Sir Terry Leahy, IFB 2014 Ambassador
• Mike Blackburn, BT NW Regional Director