Meet MIDAS at CeBit
For the 15th year running, UKTI and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) North West are supporting SMEs that wish to visit or exhibit at CeBIT 2014 in Germany.
CeBIT is the world‘s leading fair for information and communication technologies (ICT) in Hannover with more than 4.000 exhibitors and 280.000 visitors in 2013. In 2014, the UK will take centre stage as the official partner country of the exhibition and conference – the focus on the UK’s expertise and ability to deliver will be at an all-time high. Since 1999, the brokerage event Future Match 2014 at CeBIT has enabled exhibitors and visitors of the fair to find partners for commercial and technological cooperation. Enterprise Europe Network invite companies, universities and research institutes to take part in this event to establish new contacts for future cooperation.
- Enterprise Resource Planning & Data Analysis
- Enterprise Content Management
- Web & Mobile Solutions
- IT Services, Security
- Communication & Networks
- Infrastructure & Data Centers
- Research & Innovations
Visitor package: €110 + VAT*
- Prearranged 1-to-1 meetings to maximise sales opportunities
- Networking opportunities with decision makers and senior managements of companies
- Customised research and Marketing & Communication support programme
- Access to conferences and seminars to learn first about the latest technologies and share expertise
- 1 x Visitor ticket
* Potential buyers, users or cooperation partners from sectors other than ICT looking for ICT related products, services or know-how are invited to participate in the event FREE of costs.
UK Pavilion exhibitor package and costs
POD package – £1,857 + UK VAT
Display stand package (approx. 4sqm) from £3,714 + UK VAT
- 30 Word company profile/Logo in UK partner country directory
- Company profile in official CeBIT show catalogue
- One 2 One meeting programme
- LCD Screen, Fascia and graphics, Power and lighting, Wi-Fi
- Furniture package
- 2 x Exhibitor badges
UKTI Trade Access Programme (TAP) support for eligible UK companies up to £1,500
What’s not included
Any additional insurance not covered by the basic stand insurance e. g. personal liability, personal property, personal insurance, nor any costs of travel, accommodation, meals.
Doing Business in Germany Seminar
22 January 2014, Sci-Tech, Daresbury, WA4 4FS, 13:30 – 16:00
This seminar will assist you with becoming successful in entering and trading in Germany and highlight the importance of exploiting export opportunities on your doorstep. For further information and to register for this free event click here.
If you are interested in taking part in EEN’s mission to CeBIT 2014 please call Jens Boehm on 0844 259 8571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.