SAScon is one of the UK’s leading Search, Social and Analytics conferences. Now in its fourth year, this years event takes place at the new MMU Business School in Manchester.
Organised by the community for the community the conference features some of Europe’s leading search and social speakers.
Confirmed keynotes include:
- A keynote interview with Mike Little, WordPress founder
- Clancy Childs, product manager, Google Analytics
- John Veichmanis, vice president, global paid search, Expedia
- Jeff Coghlan, Founder and CEO of Matmi
SAScon also features 30 panel or presentation sessions, you can view the full programme here .
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin MacDonald, Expedia
- Jeff Coghlan, Matmi
- Joost de Valk, Yoast
- Kevin Gibbons, BlueGlass
- Dave Naylor, Bronco
- Bas van den Beld, State of Search
- Nick Garner, SearchWorks
- Richard Gregory, Latitude
- Pete Young, Mediacom
- Kristal Ireland, Enjoy Digital
- Dave Sottimano, Distilled
- Dixon Jones, MajesticSEO
SAScon takes place on 6 & 7 June and will attract an audience of over 250 digital marketing professionals, both agency and client side from all over the UK.