21st September and 28th September 2015 between 9.30 – 5.00pm - please be aware attendance to both sessions is required.
The Landing at MediaCityUK have teamed up with Peachy and MPA to offer a workshop that can help support financial and investment planning for businesses operating across the Creative Digital Media sector.
The growth and success of a small business depends on many things. Finance and Investment planning is often neglected due to the lack of understanding of the options that are appropriate to business growth. There is often also an overload of public sector data of what is available to small businesses ,who delivers what and the how to access that funding and support.
During this 2 day workshop delegates will be introduced to public sector funding that the support services provide alongside an opening to investment opportunities that can support small business development and help to sustain long-term growth.
- An understanding of how finance and investment can assist and sustain business growth.
- Introduction to finance opportunities that are not dependent on commercial markets and the banks.
- Introduction to the support agencies and the institutions that deliver and supply the appropriate products and services.
- A comprehensive insight into the types of public sector funding that is available, what is required and from which support agency.
- An understanding of what financial institutions are looking for and how best you can present your case.
- Crowd Funding – what you need to know to start a winning campaign.
- Financial and Investment success stories - industry case studies.
Programme Contributors will include:
- Business Finance Solutions
- The Growth Hub
- Business Angels
- Creative England
- The North West Fund 4 Creative and Digital
- Global Entrepreneur Program and Investors
- National Bank – Santander
- Local Accountant – KPMG