If you’re an SME from the North West and operating in the Energy, Low Carbon or Construction sector, come to this free ERDF funded workshop to learn about funding and opportunities in Energy and Retrofit.
At the workshop we will be discussing :
- Latest Policy and Sector Updates
- Funding Opportunities that could benefit you and your organisation
- Funding advice and support through our ERDF project
Plus get a tour of the following facilities at the University:
- Energy House: A unique laboratory where a typical Salford 1919 terraced house has been reconstructed in a fully environmentally controllable chamber
- Analytical Services: A comprehensive collection of key analytical instruments to service industry requirements using analytical techniques such as microscopy, NMR and X-Ray diffraction
- Thermal Lab: One of only two UKAS accredited laboratories for measuring the thermal conductivity/ resistance of materials used in buildings.
- VETS3D: Developers of real time 3D visualisation products