MIDAS and the UK Young Chinese Entrepreneur Association are delighted to announce that the first UK-China Investment and Development Forum is taking place in Manchester on 25th October 2012.
The forum will cover a range of topics where guests can benefit from a wealth of advice available to Chinese entrepreneurs wishing to do business in Manchester.
The event will include:
- Hearing about the various business support solutions that are available to you
- Getting legal advice and learning about overcoming the most common legal issues facing overseas entrepreneurs
- Getting guidance about the business and tax issues facing entrepreneurs today
- Learning more about Manchester’s Chinese culture and arts scene followed by a tour of Manchester’s Chinese Arts Centre
- Networking with likeminded entrepreneurs and professional
Refreshments will be provided. Places are limited and pre-registration is essential.
For more information and to register for the seminar, please contact Li Hsia Chan at MIDAS.
Tel: 0161 875 2259
Email: Li-Hsia.Chan@midas.org.ukTo download the presentations from this event please register here. You will then be able to download the documents from this page.