The best connected business district in the world
All Enterprise Zones have reduced business rates, simplified planning and super-fast broadband… but only one has direct flights to 220 destinations, its own global logistics hub and a world-class research hospital.
The most visionary of the government’s Enterprise Zones includes key development sites in and around Manchester Airport and the neighbouring University Hospital of South Manchester. Elements of the Manchester Enterprise Zone include:
- Airport City – a high-quality business destination, an advanced manufacturing district and a location for hotels and support services for Manchester Airport.
- World Logistics Hub – a business district offering a full range of air-to-road transfer, assembly and processing activities including goods handling, storage and mode change.
- MediPark – a 200-acre business park for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies adjacent to a major teaching hospital and international centre of medical research.
The Enterprise Zone offers businesses the very best connections from a unique setting that is:
- Connected to Manchester City Centre by Metrolink, rail and road
- Connected to the rest of the UK by motorways and intercity rail links
- Connected to the world through Manchester’s international airport
- Connected to the future with super-fast broadband
Greater Manchester is at the forefront of using new devolved powers to create powerful incentives in addition to the reduced business rates on offer in the Enterprise Zone.
If you have any questions about locating a business in the Enterprise Zone, or in any of Manchester’s other unique business locations, please contact us.